Tepogue

Tepogue
My level 99 Monk from Final Fantasy XI

Friday, August 19, 2011

Ard Boyz Round 3

After 2 losses I found myself at the bottom of the pile of dead bodies, but that also made it easier. Only 1 way to go and that was up.

I found myself fighitng Shane the store owner and his Space Marine army. In the beginning I was relaxed to not see 10+ terminators but I learned about Sternguard the hard way. 

Highlights of this game:
'Ard Boyz killing: 1 scout unit. 2 rhinos and 1 5 man SM squad, before meeting the Sternguard
5 Mega Nobs charge the Sternguard and evaporate before they even get to roll any dice.
Shane's poor beyond belief diffcult terrain rolls. I think his dread moved 6 inchs in 3 turns. Kept rolling, 1,2, 1,1, and 2,2 for movement.
Vindicator scattering and killing 2-3 of Shanes own marines.
Forgetting my Warboss. I had to deploy 1 hq and 2 troops at the start. I put my Warboss in a building and forgot about him until turn 4.

It was a good game and despite a loss by 520 points I had fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment