Tepogue

Tepogue
My level 99 Monk from Final Fantasy XI

Friday, September 16, 2011

I hate dentists and mechanics

Sigh. last friday I bit down kinda funny and I think one of my crowns on my back molar came loose. I didn't think much until Sunday night when the side of my face swelled up and the tooth was definietly moving slightly. So I called and was able to go to my local dentist. 3 1/2 hours later and $450 dollars poorer I left with a large gaping hole where my tooth was. I'd already paid for a root canal and crown on that tooth and now I have a hole. It's just disgusting that all told I've spent $2000 on a hole. What's even worse is the dentist saying I could look into an implant. Well I did. 3,000 more dollars as a starting point. And I'm still unemployed through out this.
Which leads me into mechanics. 2 weeks ago I got my wife's car door window repaird. A nice $500.00 on that but there was a note. "head lights not working" So I checked and guess that they were not working. After a bit of testing ang googling I concluded it was the switch that was bad. So I took it to the mechanic this week, Only $250 to fix this, BUT one of the engine mounts was broken for only another $275 they could fix that also. /sigh /cry another $570.00 bill later they also so, BTW you need both wheel bearings replaced. For only another $400.00. I really have no clue how I'm going to pay for all this crap.

In other news.  converted up a Skaven Warlord on Bonebraker and 2 HellPit Abominations See my new Skaven link for pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment