Tepogue

Tepogue
My level 99 Monk from Final Fantasy XI

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Round 3 O&G or OMG

Round 3 saw me facing the Orcs and Goblins

Army as far as I know was

Level 4 Orc Shaman

BSB

level 2 goblin shaman

40 Savage Orcs

40 Savage Orc BIg UNs

50ish Night Goblins in Horde

12 Trolls

2 Mangler Squigs

Doom Diver

My good luck the previous game evaporated. My opponent got whatever the new Warpath spell is called off every magic phase and stomped 4-5 times each go. Due to my deployment he kept positioning the template hitting my Grey Seer and the clan rat unit he was in. And one of my HPA. I think I should have been getting Look Out Sir in retrospect, but it is a template so, got to look that up. Anyways stomp killed my Grey Seer in turn one and I was magically overwhelmed the rest of the game.

My clanrat/Warlord unit got into a fight with the trolls and here the Fellblade continued to fail me. The nice thing is with T4, 4 wound, 3+ armor save is really nice in a Skaven army. Bad thing is he cannot hide in any units. Since he is monstrous calvary. Even in a unit of Rat Ogres he could be picked out since they are Monstrous Infantry.

With my level 4 dead. Stomp, doom diver and manglers managed to bring down 1 HPA before it got into combat. The 2nd HPA made it into combat, with the goblins but later got flanked by the Big Uns and killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment